Concordia Scholars – Showcase of Undergraduate Research is a digital collection of exemplary works presented by Concordia students at COSS. Faculty and alumni are invited to nominate COSS presentations of any format for the Showcase.
Nominations must be received by May 3, 2020.
Email the scholar’s name and presentation title to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project demonstrates a high degree of rigor, depth, and quality
- Research or creative activity is original work that makes a relevant contribution to its area of study
- Presentation of research (written, oral, performed) is clear, professional, and engaging
- Research was conducted and presented in an ethical manner
- Project serves as an excellent model of undergraduate scholarship for the Concordia community