Concordia subscribes to several courses in the CITI training program. These are available to all students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
All students and mentors conducting summer research are required to complete the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) course. There is an additional module in this course for students working on an URSCA PEAK.
Depending on the type of research conducted, students and mentors may be required to complete additional CITI courses (e.g. human subjects or vertebrate animal research).
To get started with CITI training, follow these steps:
- visit citiprogram.org
- click the Register button (or Login if you already have an account)
- type Concordia College – Moorhead to select the institution
- check the “I AGREE...” box in the organization affiliation area
- check the “I affirm that I am an affiliate…” box
- click Continue to create your account
- answer questions about your classes and research activity to determine which courses you should complete (you may add additional courses later)