Concordia subscribes to several courses in the CITI training program.
These are available at no cost for all students, alumni, faculty, and staff.
CITI training may be required of some courses and is required for research.
RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT OF RESEARCH
BIOSAFETY & CHEMICAL SAFETY
GOOD CLINICAL PRACTICE
HUMAN & VERTEBRATE ANIMAL SUBJECTS
INFORMATION PRIVACY AND SECURITY
NEW COURSE AVAILABLE THROUGH FEBRUARY – COVID-19: Back to Campus
URSCA: Students and mentors conducting research, scholarship, or creative activity are required to complete the Responsible Conduct of Research course. There is an additional module for students earning an URSCA PEAK.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING: Depending on the type of URSCA conducted, students and mentors may be required to complete additional CITI courses (e.g. biosafety, chemical safety, human subjects, vertebrate animal use).
CLASSES: Some classes may require CITI training courses. Be sure to save your certificate after completing a course.
To begin your CITI training:
- download the CITI Training guide
- visit citiprogram.org
- click Register or Login
- select Concordia College – Moorhead
- check “I agree” in the organization affiliation area
- click “I affirm” that I am an affiliate…
- click Continue to create your account
- opt into CITI courses by selecting appropriate learner groups as applicable for each of the enrollment questions
- you may add more courses in the future